Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Most Amusing (and Time Stealing) Website in [my] Universe

Whenever my fiance walks in on my unblinking, mouth-agape, hunched-over-the-keyboard affair with the computer, the first thing he asks me--OK, so it's more of a matter-of-fact statement with a question mark at the end-- is "(sigh) Cracked?"

He's (almost) always right.

There's a great reason, though: Cracked rocks. I'm sure many of you have heard of or experienced the wonder that is Cracked, but those of you who haven't entered this magical world are missing out on all that is good in life. I am absolutely addicted to the lists on the site, like 12 'Sexy' Ads That Will Give You Nightmares, 8 Racist Ads You Won't Believe Are From the Last Few Years, or 6 Geniuses Who Saw Their Inventions Go Terribly Wrong. There are tons of other articles, pictures, etc. on Cracked, but being a trivia freak (reading The Book of Lists and its sequels is like coming into possession of a huge bag of delicious candy to me--and I do love my candy), it's the lists I gravitate toward. Seriously, if left unchecked, I'll read Cracked lists all day, forgetting to eat and getting butt-sores. It's the only thing on the internet capable of distracting me from Facebook.

Basically, Cracked is my crack(ed). Here's the link:




Check it out, unless you hate puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment