Monday, April 5, 2010

I Might Owe My Dad An Apology For Not Speaking To Him At All Last School Year

UPDATE: I have internet access in my room again!!! Also, my WiFi is working after a long hiatus from doing so. My dad came back up from San Antonio on his way home to Dallas today and brought me more food and then stood at the ITS Help Desk for over an hour (while I went to my German class) and got my ResNet cleared from quarantine and my WiFi prettied up, so I probably owe him some cookies when I get back to somewhere with a kitchen or something.

Having access in my room means I ought to be posting more often again (but let's not count our chickens before they hatch).

Also, here's a fun game: Think of 11 letter phrases to sing to the Mickey Mouse Club theme song. They don't have to be 6 letters and then 5 letters (like M-I-C-K-E-Y/M-O-U-S-E), but bonus points if they are. W is a hard letter to fit in, so be careful. Things like "Shakespeare", "The Lion King", and "moisturizes" totally work.
A good one John came up with was: J-E-R-E-M-Y/I-R-O-N-S! Jeremy Irons! Jeremy Irons!
One of my favorites that I came up with is: M-A-C-H-I-A-V-E-L-L-I! Machiavelli! Machiavelli!

Ok, well, this isn't a real post, just letting y'all know that I have the Intarwebs back in my dorm room. I'll post soon!

P.S.- I'm still on only my 14th straight time of Zack and Miri. It's finally dying down.

No comments:

Post a Comment